Being asked “So, what do you do?” is a golden opportunity to pitch that beautiful business of yours. However, so many business owners get it wrong. So, in today’s episode, I introduce you to the capstone pitching model, a way for you to convey what you do, how you do it and why someone would hand over their hard-earned to you. PLUS I have some ideas for a business owner who’s struggling to attract customers, I help another one choose the right marketing agency, and this week’s advertising jingle involves football, meat pies, kangaroos and Holden cars!
This week’s Monster Prize Draw winner is:
- Anita Affleck from New Zealand’s Global Baby
- Interview with Damien Lee of Mr. Lee’s Noodles about resilience in business
- Eden Health Retreat – don’t tell anyone about this incredibly special place to detox, reset and basically head home feeling a whole lot better than when you came!
- Interview with The Cuddlist, Adam Lippin
- Here’s the website I reviewed for Emmette Therapist Al Reupena
Advertising Jingle of the Week
Please support American Express who make this show possible:
If something in this episode of Australia’s favourite marketing podcast peaked your interest, then let me know by leaving a comment below.
May your marketing be the best marketing.