Family Dentist in Warner
Warner Lakes Dental is a family-friendly, prevention-oriented, patient – centred dental office that offers a full range of services to the community.
All of us want your time at Warner Lakes Dental to the easiest and most comfortable dental experience that you’ve ever had.
We strive to make everything as amenable and pleasurable as possible. From parking to treatment, we try to make the entire process as simple and painless as possible.
Providing a relaxing ambiance and comfortable furnishings plays a part in an overall positive dental experience.
At Warner Lakes Dental, we foster an environment that imbues comfort, excellence, and non-intimidating.
General and Preventive Dentistry
Dental Check-up & Clean
Emergency Dental Care
Gum Disease Treatment
Root Canal Treatment
Wisdom Tooth Removal
Crowns & Bridges
Mouthguards & Splints
For Whiter, Brighter Teeth Zoom Whitening
– In Chair $399 (normally valued at $899)
– Package (In Chair + Take Home) $599
(normally valued at $1200)
– NO GAP for check-up & clean with any health insurance (T & C’s apply)
– $179 for check up, X-rays, clean & fluoride with no Health Insurance
– Terms & Conditions – No gap only if Health fund pays minimum of $179. If no Health Fund $179 out of pocket
Affordable and quality veneers each at $990 or 8 veneers for $7900
SINGLE TOOTH DENTAL IMPLANTS AND CROWN at affordable price
– Implant and fixtures for $2,000 and crown for only $1,500
New Latest State of the Art Technology for Pain Less Injection and Anaesthesia
– Very comfortable
– Reduces anxiety
– Quick onset and easy to use
– Straight back to work without the numb feeling of face/lips
CHILD DENTAL BENEFIT SCHEDULE
Bulk Bill for children who are eligible for MEDICARE CHILD DENTAL BENEFIT SCHEDULE
– Up to $1000 worth of dental treatments over two years
Same day emergency appointment guaranteed
– Interest Free Payment Plans
Surgical (or ‘an invasive’) procedure
* Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Monday 8:30AM – 7:00PM
Tuesday – Thursday 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday 8:30AM – 4:00PM
Saturday 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM (By Appointment Only)
360 Virtual Tour