Warner Lakes Dental is a family-friendly, prevention-oriented, patient-centered dental office that offers a full range of services to the community.
All of us want your time at Warner Lakes Dental to the easiest and most comfortable dental experience that you’ve ever had. We strive to make everything as amenable and pleasurable as possible. From parking to treatment, we try to make the entire process as simple and painless as possible.
You are a busy person and we know that spending time at the dentist office is not on your bucket list. We have designed our office and our procedures to be as efficient, clean, and comfortable as possible, and we constantly seek to improve our services.
This includes providing a relaxing ambiance and comfortable furnishings, employing highly trained, conscientious staff to ensure that you never have to wait needlessly. And if an unexpected problem does arise, it will be handled in the most professional manner possible with your comfort and needs as our highest priority.
General and Preventive Dentistry
Dental Check-up & Clean
Emergency Dental Care
Gum Disease Treatment
Root Canal Treatment
Wisdom Tooth Removal
Crowns & Bridges
Mouthguards & Splints
DENTAL VENEERS PROMOTIONS
Affordable and quality veneers each at $990 or 8 veneers for $7900
– Zoom whitening in chair for $399
– Take Home teeth whitening for $299
SINGLE TOOTH DENTAL IMPLANTS AND CROWN
– Implant and fixtures for $2,000 and crown for only $1,750
CHECK-UP AND CLEAN (for New Patients only)
– Check-up and Clean for only $199
New Latest State of the Art Technology for Pain Less Injection and Anaesthesia
– Very comfortable
– Reduces anxiety
– Quick onset and easy to use
– Straight back to work without the numb feeling of face/lips
CHILD DENTAL BENEFIT SCHEDULE
Bulk Bill for children who are eligible for MEDICARE CHILD DENTAL BENEFIT SCHEDULE
– Up to $1000 worth of dental treatments over two years
Same day emergency appointment guaranteed
– Interest Free Payment Plans
HCF, CBHS, DVA Cards and NIB
Surgical (or ‘an invasive’) procedure
* Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Monday 8:30AM – 7:00PM
Tuesday – Thursday 8:30AM – 6:00PM
Friday 8:30AM – 4:00PM
Saturday 8:30AM – 2:00PM (By Appointment Only)
360 Virtual Tour