The Australian Retailers Association (ARA) has been the peak industry body representing Australia’s $240 billion retail sector which employs over 1.2 million people. The ARA ensures retail success by informing, protecting, advocating, educating and saving money for its 5,000 independent and national retail members throughout Australia.
The ARA Retail Institute is the leading national body providing for the education, consulting and professional development needs of the Australian retail industry. The ARA Retail Institute specializes in consulting and education on a broad range of topics, including: Retail Buying, Financials, Visual Merchandising, Marketing, Operations, and Sales and Service Strategy. The ARA Retail Institute houses a suite of both accredited and non-accredited training solutions; from the Diploma of Retail Management to customized in-house training programs. This suite provides a diverse and flexible range of education products to suit industry needs.
The ARA Retail Institute is committed to providing retailers with the skills and knowledge to develop the performance of their business and the talent that resides within. ARA Retail Institute programs and consulting sessions are designed and facilitated by industry leading specialists to ensure they are practical, current and relevant to the needs of the industry we represent.
The ARA Retail Institute is known for:
- Most recognised national retail training provider in the Australian market
- Extensive suite of specialist retail programs with flexible delivery options
- Delivering quality services for all tiers of business within the retail environment
- Ensuring currency to industry retail requirements
- Retailers developing Retailers – collaboration with our industry
- Specialist local talent in all states and regions nationally
- Flexibility in delivery mode and high level of customisation
- Credible partner to leading Australasian retail groups, property groups and government