Half Day, Full Day & Multi-day tours
Specialising in tours in the Goulburn River Valley – The ‘Heart of Victoria’. I aim to give you, your family and friends an experience you will never forget and create memories you will carry with you for years to come.
The Goulburn River Valley is overflowing with amazing food, wines and craft Beer & Cider. Innovative and environmentally conscious farmers, growers and producers have stepped up over recent years and are now supplying some of the best restaurants in Melbourne with their delicious gourmet foods and wines.
There is also plenty to do for the adventurer, artist or historian, from skydiving to nature walks to museums and galleries. There is something to please everyone in the Heart of Victoria!
Discover your senses in this charming region rich in culture, history natural beauty and delicious food, produce, beer, ciders & wine!
• Marysville, Kinglake Ranges, Eildon, Alexandra & Yea
• Seymour, Kilmore, Tooborac, Wallan, Tallarook & Broadford
• Euroa, Nagambie, Strathbogie Longwood & Ruffy
• Shepparton, Mooroopna, Murchison, Dookie & Tatura
• Lake Eildon, Lake Mountain & Nagambie Lakes
What this region has to offer:
• Goulburn River; Fishing, Swimming, Canoeing, Kayaking & Paddle boarding.
• River and lake cruises
• Gourmet and organic foods and produce
• Award winning wines
• Craft Beer & Ciders
• Horse-back riding
• The Great Victorian Rail Trail.
• Bush walking
• Noorilim Estate – the region’s best kept secret!
• Art galleries
• Local crafts
• Flora and Fauna
• Farm stays and B and B’s
This incredible region, the activities, amazing produce and natural beauty is all complimented by the warm and welcoming hospitality of the people that live and work in this largely undiscovered part of Victoria.