Marketing that Works
Marketing is one of the most misunderstood elements of running a business. This is not helped by marketers locked into the old “push marketing” methods of the 1970’s, which simply do not work in today’s world where buyers is more informed and has vastly more options available.
Every business is involved in marketing – whether they know it or not! Marketing is much more than advertising and sales, it encompasses everything within your business:
- Customer Service
- Business Cards
- Promotional material
- Your business premises
- The colours you use
- Your Website
- Returns policy
- After sales service
Marketing is everything you do from the point where a customer has no knowledge of your business through to the point where the customer is hopefully a “raving fan” who comes back regularly and also refers others!
Marketing that Works – What you will learn!
- In this information packed workshop you will learn:
- What marketing involves – what need to know
- Core marketing skills that will make a huge difference to how and where you market your products or services
- How to get the most from your advertising – what works and what doesn’t!
- Why people buy and then how to tap into their buying motives in an effective and ethical manner
- The importance of customer service
Marketing that Works – Program outcomes
On completing the Marketing That Works workshops you will:
- Understand the necessity for marketing your business
- Have the ability to implement and use key marketing tools
- Understand the significance of image to your business
- Be able to create appropriate promotional strategies for your business
- Know how to use proven promotional tools
- Understand and be able to advertise with confidence
- Create appropriate Customer Loyalty programs
- Create a meaningful Marketing & Promotions Plan for your business
Support of an experienced Business Mentor
Included in the cost of the workshop is a “one on one” session with an experienced Business Mentor to help you clarify any questions that may arise as a result of the workshop and/or to review your marketing plans.
Learn how to get the most from your marketing spend
When it comes to marketing it is very easy to be attracted to “quick fix” solutions that do nothing other than waste your time and empty your bank account! It is also easy to fall into the trap of using marketing methodologies that may have worked 20 years ago but have little real relevance today.
Marketing that Works has been designed specifically for small business to help you understand what is involved and identify practical ways you can get the most from your marketing spend.
Oh – by the way, we’ve split marketing into two (2) sections to make sure we do justice to this BIG topic – Marketing that WORKS – Part 1 Advertising & Promotion AND Marketing that WORKS – Part 2 Going Online to talk about websites, social media and all the online stuff.