- On June 21, 2017
- 52 Ways, Brand Consistency, dale beaumont, How to build profitable business partnerships, How to find freelancers for marketing tasks, marketing podcast, Marketing speaker, Small Business Big Marketing
Does the idea of getting your beautiful business in front of hundreds, if not thousands more of your ideal customers excite you.
No need to answer that … of course it does!
Then join Business Blueprint’s Dale Beaumont and I as we detail the 7 steps to creating highly effective partnerships.
Here’s what else we cover in episode 369 of Australia’s #1 marketing podcast:
- A productivity tool to make your life a whole lot easier
- I share another low cost marketing idea that ensures you have a ridiculously consistent brand
- And we go back into the vault, revisiting a past inspiring episode
As per usual, there’s marketing G.O.L.D. dripping from the ceiling over at Small Business Big Marketing’s HQ … So let’s get stuck … right in.
A little bit about today’s successful business owner Dale Beaumont:
Dale has been helping business owners grow for over a decade with his Blueprint Membership program. He’s also the brains behind the 52 Ways live events. I attended the Melbourne one, and boy oh boy, it was incredible.
What I love about Dale is his unwavering commitment to helping business owners create a business and lifestyle they love. Plus he practices what he preaches – every business building idea he shares, he’s tested in his own business.
Here’s what caught my attention from chatting with Dale Beaumont of Business Blueprint:
- Budsies! I love the idea of Budsies! Dale showed me a photo of the one he’d been sent – it looked just like him! Sending someone one of these is a great way to get their attention. What’d Dale call this tactic? A shock and awe package! Feel free to send me one – Po Box 989, Mt Eliza 3930 ;0)
- Get clear on what you have to give before you put your hand out for the ask. This is pretty much true of anything in life, really? Gary Vaynerchuk also talks at length about this in his book on social media called Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook.
- The power of partnerships. In my experience, this is a very under-utilised marketing strategy, yet one that has the potential for such a big impact on your business’s growth. So, if you liked what Dale had to share, then please … implement it.
Links & Resources mentioned:
- Dale’s business – Business Blueprint
- Dale’s live event – 52 Ways
- Past episode in which Dale Beaumont shares his growth story
- How to build confidence with your customers
- A great resource for finding and hiring freelancers
Please support these businesses who make this show possible:
Dale Beaumont’s 52 Ways – An amazing free 1-day live event for business owners where you’ll discover 52 ways to boost your business profits. Seats are limited. Book now.
Cornerstone – Save 70% off your running costs by offshoring to The Philippines. Book a free feasibility assessment now with owner David Warne.
If something in this episode of Australia’s favourite marketing podcast peaked your interest, please leave your comment below.
This post was provided by marketing speaker Tim Reid who is the host of The Small Business Big Marketing Show, Australia’s #1 marketing podcast, also heard on Virgin Airlines. Subscribe FREE on iTunes or Android.