- On February 15, 2019
- Digital nomads, marketing podcast, Marketing tips, nat thomas, Niv Nobacht, Running a location independent business, Small Business Big Marketing, tim reid
Digital nomads Nat Thomas and Niv Nobacht run serious businesses from wherever they are in the world. As long as they have their computer and a solid Internet connection then life is good. In this candid conversation, you’ll discover the pros and cons of running a location independent business and how it may be able to be applied to the way you run your business. It’s time for a little lateral thinking!
In this episode of your favourite marketing podcast you’ll also discover:
- Why Nat chose to leave a well-paid job at 20th Century Fox
- Why Niv left a secure corporate job in Germany
- What you need to survive running a business from anywhere
- The highs and lows of running a location independent business
- And plenty more …
Here’s what caught my attention from my chat with Nat and Niv:
- Be flexible in the way you approach your work.
- Be innovative (Phil McKinney’s Killer Innovations).
- Find time for some spirituality.
Nat Thomas and Niv Nobacht Interview Transcription
So we’re going to meet first of all Natalie and I started off by asking her to explain her
business a little more.
Long story short my business I’m in a bond cleaning retreat yoga world. So right now my
main focus my main business is launching retreat programs. I’ve been travelling for two
years well living abroad for two years I should say and my background came about I was
working in entertainment in Los Angeles for four years I was working in the movie industry
making movie trailers at 20th Century Fox.
- Natalie Thomas’s official website
- Niv Nobacht’s official website
- The interview with digital nomad Mark Phillips
- The interview with Killer Innovations founder Phil McKinney
- Steve Sims official website
Please support the following businesses who make this show possible:
Let your business expenses reward you. Every year.
Australia’s Internet isn’t great. That’s why Switchnode exist. The solution is here and it’s wireless.
If something in this episode of Australia’s favourite marketing podcast peaked your interest, then let me know by leaving a comment below.
May your marketing be the best marketing.